Is it possible to share more songs, especially the classics?

The quality of the newer albums after 2000 is good anyway, I don't
think there will much improvement to tracks like Boys.  But the old
ones I have on casette tape, there's no way of even getting them in
Cd, and the quality keeps on wearing everytime we listen toit. so
please if have any tamil, hindi, whatever song you have from the
albums of 90's.  Please share.  C'mon guys, does anyone else want more
of this?

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/177835/Chhoti-Si-Aasha-Highest-Quality--zip.html

> > Enjoy!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Wasim.

> > Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

>  New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find
out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win
prizes.