Hi Pavan

  Thanks a lot yaar.

  Shivu.

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          thanks a ton Pavan! really appreciate ur effort

  On 6/3/07, $*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Guys,

  In Headlines today,they showed some videos of Rahman's SanFransisco concert
and some more titbits about the proggrame..

  I tried my best to capture it on the television.My phone doesnt has good
camera capabilities..anyhow..for those who wud just like to chk out these
videos..here i have uploded some for you all..I hope we wud soon get some
better quality videos..(9 videos of 30secs each)

  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOB3KZMU

  or

  http://www.sendspace.com/file/u9hrzo

  Hope you all wud have liked it.....but..regret for such a bad quality..i
wudnt have posted it..but since i recorded it..i just shared with u all...