Hi...

Thats very true.. it almost gives a feel like both the songs are recycled.

Anyways.... interesting  is AM being used in for the songs.

Shivu.

On 6/4/07, rayrai2k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi,
Recently I happened to buy a Kannada CD "ARASU" music by Joshua
Sridhar a onetime Asst to the BOSS. The credit list mentions S
Sivakumar @ AM studio, Chennai.
The songs are good with more ARR's influence in it. esp one song from
Pukar (Kismat se tum) and Kabhi Na Kabhi (Mere saari ) being used
extensively.
So it makes me think that ARR allows his studio to be utilized by
others too!!! a great man !!!
-R