Noone seems to comment on the 3rd dimension with the glasses and what
not.. Is that part of the show?
I am surprised that ARR did not sing Anbe Aruyire, New York Nagaram,
and did not perform Thottal Poo Malarum. He gets very apologetic
about Tamil songs because most people expect the songs to be in
the "Rashtriya Bhasha" somehow.. Only Boys (why?) and Sivaji then..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "tanyaagha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I agree with you, my mental status isnt even correct to start to
> describe the event. It was my honor to even be in the same room as
> R Rahman sir.
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Anil Nair" <rhythmcalls@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Words will fail to describe the scenes we witnessed in the Oracle
> > arena yesterday .....I think I will have to wait for myself and
my
> > feelings to settle down before I can descrbe in detail the scenes
> of
> > euphoria at the ARR concert yesterday ...
> >
> > Meanwhile to add a couple of songs (rather variants) that I feel
> are
> > missed in the list below
> >
> > - Thaiyya Thaiyya
> > - Huna Huna/Sanda Kozhi (Yuva/Ayutha Ezhuthu) - Sadhna Sargam
> > - Naina Neer Bahaye (Water - Sadhna Sargam)
> > - Khalbali (RDB) - ARR himself
> > - A variant of the song Kesariya Balama -from a new Rajasthani
> singer
> >    This was a phenomenal one since it started out as a jugal
> bandle
> > of sorts between another guy (Franks???) who started out with the
> > classical carnatic taalas (I am not sure what we call the words
> dhim-
> > thirikita tom ..et al) and then Sivamani joined in to match the
> taal
> > with his drums and then the magical rajasthani song sung by this
> new
> > guy ....All could do was to sit in awe and be drowned in those
> > magical moments.
> > If anyone made a video of this part I would request this to be
> posted
> > to the FTP server.
> >
> > more later
> >
> > -A
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Shamil Sharif <shamil_pk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Roja janeman sung by Hariharan & Sujatha
> > >
> > > Sarathy S <saarathysrini@> wrote:
> > >   hi Prashanth Isaac  :-)
> > >
> > >   Thnx 4 info. but apart from ur question marks, i ve given
here
> > FOUR blanks for co-singers.... see to it.... if u