great share.. i wonder how the last four videos are of superb quality..

On 6/4/07, tanyaagha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Here are some more videos I recorded, they aren't that good of a
quality but in the chaiyya chaiyya one, i want you all to notice if
you can, the whole arena was dancing!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kam_575hVQw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEiLMxcXHmQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvouEk7de4s

and some other videos i found, evryone was singing during maa tujhe
salaam, even then, for that moment in my life, i left behind the fact
that im not an indian and sang my heart out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozBWBnoUR2g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSG1o75dzVU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c750LO1v4cI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un7KHAY1wE4

I will post personal pictures later.

ENJOY!!!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hmmmmm.... :-)
>
> thnx 4 videos & ur pappperazzi snap of arr !!!. if u could avoid
that shake in video, then ll b almost a pro. chitra, vijay &
sivamanis part r clear & arr cld b more zoomed. btw who r those male
& female singers occupying stage in saregame........ & athiradee
song - arr & sayanora herself or somebody?? dont worry !! still there
is a chance. Arr is there upto june 23rd. u pple form a group &
contact mr.ranojoy of this group, who posted that he has some info
abt arr.... ;-) probbly meeting him with some members at his venue.
why cant u try some luck thro them again....... hope rano reads abt
these members disappointment........

> Kalimuthu V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Stop Stop!
>
> It's got nothing to do with ARR / his team. Concert was awesome!
Mind blowing songs & performance. Great crowd! Fantastic response.
95% of full house!

> Just back from CA. Here are a few links to the concert videos.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWv1fd4t1h4
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyWkiN1aZp8
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOS5aclfCis
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0OLXdEfZ6k
>
> Biggest Disappointment: Could not meet him until the end. Tried
all possible ways. Nothing worked out :( :( :(. But @ the end, saw
him very close when he was leaving the arena.