dear friends

I remember it was 29 th of December,2006.

As the year was ending to a close, we were all under pressure for achieving
maximum targets.

As i work for IT dept and that too search and seizure section(raid section in
normal lingo), u never know where to proceed next anytime during the day.

because of year end, most of the staff was on holiday and i was happy that 30th
and 31st were gonna be holidays.

due to hectic schedule i was not able to buy cd of guru; which had appeared in
stores a fortnight ago. sensing that now it is just gonna be me and rahman for
two days; i somehow squeezed time to drop into planet m and bought my copy.

as i was heading to office, i got a message in my office to report immediately.
I reported and came to know that i had to go to a raid( i.e complete SATYANAASH
of my vacation!!) We generally have no option but to go.

it was a small drive from the office to premises, in zaveri bazaar. cutting
lanes, we reached into a very poorly lit building- the target place was on 2nd
floor, but to our surprise, our address didn't specify which room on the third
floor.

as we always have warrant authorised w.r.t place, we had to cover the entire
floor. the floor had two rooms,one locked and the other with some petty
jewelery designer having his factory cum outlet.

We occupied both the places and started searching for some Mr Shah who was
supposed to be there.

As i had to enquire his whereabouts, i went and inquired to other neighbours of
Mr shah. In the meantime, one of our team members came running and told u s
that somebody named tanvi shah has come visiting in adjoining shop.

alarmed by the name, we immediately caller her in. we were definitely
curious.as the lady walked in- quite young, good looking and wearing jeans and
top- we started quizzing her and she was totally flabbergasted.

we had to take her statement and the responsibility came to me.i started my
regular routine.

i asked her the address first.she gave me the one which was located in Madras.
i was surprised. i said what brings u here then- she coolly replied" i am a
part of a.r.rahman's troop and we are performing live a day after!!!"

now it was my turn to faint. being a rahman bhakt; i was talking to a lady who
was sharing space with my GOD! i knew rahman was performing(entire mumbai knew
'bout it!) and it was difficult to lie on oath cause i had  already explained
her the consequences earlier.

i continued my quizzing bit w/o letting anybody what was going in my heart. as
i found a good chance, i gently said to her,' madam i am also rahman's biggest
fan, but surprisingly u have been at a wrong place in a wrong time; so please
cooperate and ill see to it that u get released as fast as possible'.

she asked- ' what was the last album that u had heard of him'

i said - 'i buy ALL.infarct i have one right now- the latest one.

she asked me to open my bag and show me the cd. i was surprised  and thought is
it her statement i am recording or vice versa.. but still i opened up my bag
and showed her the cd.

she proudly showed me her name featured in two tracks as background vocalist. i
was floored. i was actually talking to somebody who had worked with god. i just
kept my papers aside and started quizzing her about Him.

it was very difficult to gather something from her- she was tense(obviously),
we could not talk much. but i gathered that

1. he is gentleman to the core
2. doesnt communicate too much-  'do yr own thing' seems to be mantra.
3. likes innovation- no ego hassles, absolute down to earth
4. he is really in"it". totally immersed always.

i could hardly gather more, as i wanted to free her at the earliest for her
rehearsals

i took permissions from bosses(n'ways she was not even remotely connected to
the case) and allowed her to go, but i asked her if i can mail her and ask few
of her experiences with Him for our group, which she happily agreed to.

i saw the live telecast of the show on tv and she was right there. however
sincerely i explained, nobody at my house believed that she was our captive a
day before.

a few days before i mailed her, and guess what - she has already sung in
Shivaji...

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: