Atlanta concert is confirmed on June 23rd, 2007. The change has been
reflected in the Philips Arena schedule.
http://www.philipsarena.com/Content/calendar.aspx?MnLevel=1|0<http://www.philipsarena.com/Content/calendar.aspx?MnLevel=1%7C0>

On 6/7/07, manikandan gangadhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Please let me know the exact concert date at Atlanta.

Mani
=====.
--- Rahmaniac™ <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <himmathwala%40yahoo.co.in>>
wrote:

> Its been 1574
> Long Days, I haven't seen A.R.Rahman...
> i.e from Feb 14th 2003 when I
> met him, touched him for the first time in Unity of
> Light concert,
> Hyderabad.
> And now, he is just 10 miles away from me...and by
> this time tomorrow...He will be just meters away
> from me...
> Wow!! I am so excited and waiting for this moment
> since months its been announced...
> Hope, I will be back with lot of photos and memories
> on Saturday.
> ~~Rahmaniac™ SURESH~~

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.
> Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/