As I did not see much posts on Chicago concert, I sincerely expected
a poor turnout. In the end, the situation was that the ushers had to
literally check and verify if people are sitting in their right
seats. Amazing experience that I won't forget.

Since I did not know anyone from the sponsors, despite many attempts
(Including begging and staring at the secirty :) nothing worked). So
had to walk away not seeing him up close. No backstage, no
autographs, nothing :(

Anyways the concert rocked. Loved and cherished each and every minute
of it. Got to meet and talk a couple of words with ARR's mom (She was
sitting a row behind mine in the floor area). Such a humility. God!
That's where ARR gets his humilty from.

Coming to the main point, the list of songs in Chronological Order

1. Jaage Hain (GURU)
2. Kalbali (RANG DE BASANTI)
3. Ramta Jogi with Guitar Improv in the beginning (TAAL)
4. Chan Chan (WATER)
5. Roja Jaaneman (ROJA)
6. Vaaji Vaaji (SIVAJI)
7. Sahara (SIVAJI)
8. Paathshaala - Condensed version (RANG DE BASANTI)
9. Roobaaroo (RANG DE BASANTI)
10. Kehna Hai Kya & Kannalaney - Hindi & Tamil (BOMBAY)
11. Kabhi Neem Neem & Sanda Kozhi - Hindi & Tamil (YUVA/AIDHA EZHUTHU)
12. Dile Se Re (DIL SE)
13. Sivaji Theme (SIVAJI)
14. Adhiradikaaran (SIVAJI)
15. Chayya Chayya (DIL SE)
16. Sivamani Drums Solo
17. Pray For Me Brother (PRAY FOR ME BROTHER)
18. En Kaadhaley - Condensed Version(DUET)
19. Naina Neer - Condensed Version (WATER)
20. Hai Hairathey (GURU)
21. Kurukku Siruthavaley/Chalo Chale Mitwa's Telugu Version
(NAYAK/MUDHALVAN)
22. Mayya Mayya (GURU)
23. Vennilavey & Chanda Re - Hindi & Tamil (MINSARA KANVU/SAPNEY)
24. Tere Bina (GURU)
25. Samaj Gayi (TAAL)
26. Rang Hain - Sung by an all girl spin off of 'Global Rythms'
(MEENAXI)
27. Ik Onkar (RANG DE BASANTI)
28. Rang De Basanti (RANG DE BASANTI)
29. Sa Ri Ga Me (BOYS)
30. Humma Humma - Tamil (BOMBAY)
31. Vande Mataram (VANDE MATARAM)

WOW! One word as Blaaze said "MAGIC"... Rahman wove a web of spells
and everyone got stuck in it! :)

I wouldn't call the concert flawless, so here are a few flaws.

1. Throughout the concert, there were like 5-10 times when there was
feedback.
2. Vijay Yesudas's microphone stopped working in between Sahana song
3. In a couple of songs (Don't remember which ones) the singers went
off-key, but the conductor Mr. Subramanium quickly got things under
control and everyone was in line within a few seconds.

As far as providing more details on the songs, I leave it to the
other folks who came to the concert. Let me give them the opportunity
too :)

Rgds.