Also, when posting something like this, would appreciate if you furnish full
details pls..

On 6/14/07, Arun KB Ganesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nithin,
Could you please provide the name of the track/album which you feel has a
resemblance to Dol Dol Ma Pe...

AutoCheck<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47959/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html>