I did not see these Chicago pictures, earlier. He is back to his pretty good
looking attire!! And in jeans too!

Looks great!!!

Re: [arr] Re: More Pics from the Vancouver Concert- I have a comment on
ARR's attire

I agree with you! BTW, I am not sure whether he feels uncomfortable / looks
older. But it does not appeal good (atleast to me).

On 6/8/07, vjchary
<[EMAIL
PROTECTED]<http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/post?postID=InqO-1wZoChtT44OfimY4WkGf7qIkJAV6S_JqsTtD4G-oPtlMYFZOO1lHD0UocH9geJbmWEGBQ>>
wrote:

  First of all Deepak congratulations for these very professional looking
pictures.
Now on ARRs attire, to say the least it makes him look 10 years older.
He is trying to look like Naushad or Nusrat Fateh Ali. I don't think
his attire goes with his music either which is so youthful. Also, his
sherwani or achkan whatever that is - is ill fitting.
This would be my third Rahman concert in Washington DC next week. In
the last 2 concerts also he was dressed similarly and looked very
unconfortable himself. From these pictures I find other singers dressed
more appropriately for the concert.
I hope someone conveys this to him. Probably a simple shirt and a jean
or even a pajama kurta (which he wears so often) would look and feel
better than this shiny heavy stuff he is wearing in this US summer.

Some of you will say it looks great and some of you will also say that
it doesn't matter. Whatever you think, please don't start a war here
over this issue. It is just my opinion as you have the right to hold
yours.
Raghu