CHENNAI: Roll over Mickey Mouse, Rajnikant is starring in an
animation film. In the wake of a near nationwide craze for the
southern superstar, Soundarrya, the daughter of Rajinikant, has
announced the first full length animation film on her father, which
will make him the first Indian star to be thus portrayed.

"We're completing Sultan: The Warrior, in a record 14 months. It'd be
full of Rajni mannerisms and punch lines for which my father is known
and loved," Soundarya told TOI. The film will be released by the end
of 2008.

Rajni will appear as a mythological, large-than-life hero in this
gripping action adventure film. Sultan targets adults and kids alike
and will be launched in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, English and Japanese.

Soundarya, who studied multimedia production in Australia, said, "The
most exciting thing about this film is that we've animated Rajni to
perfection and he's also lending the voice." A R Rahman is the music
director of the 90-minute film, which will have five songs.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Boss_to_star_in_animation_next/articleshow/2127101.cms