From: || V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 7:30:19 PM
Subject: [arr] Shauk Hai

    I'm really surprised to see that nobody is talking
about this recent masterpiece by a r r. IMHO, this is
one of the most haunting melodies I've ever heard.
Absolutely beautiful stuff!!! The tune, the music, the
singing, the lyrics...everything  is just perfect about
this song!!! It just melts my heart everytime I listen
to it.

It is really beyond me that why on earth these sony
guys kept it out of the main CD. Really strange!!!

Regards,
Vishwesh.

" The search is more important than the destination "

- a r rahman -

photos & more.
http://mobile. yahoo.com/ go?refer= 1GNXIC