Dude,

I spoke wid few rajinifans.They are liking the
movie.And about the figures, 1.7 crores I guess it
should be more.According to reports, 6 lakh tickets
were sold on advance booking on day 1 for chennai.The
price of tickets even if u take on average 50 Rs /
ticket its 3 crores. But Almost all the theatres sold
it for Rs 100 Which means , they have got back 6
crores on advance booking alone for CHENNAI.

Yes , as u say movie is been said as above average
though not excellent and could have been taken better
by SHANKAR.I have seen the movie and the truth is It
was pretty Good.Songs and Picturisations were
EXTRAORDINARY and BGM was OUTTA THE WORLD.But the
Negative parts of the movie was,

It wasnt FEROCIOUS as BASHA, rajini could have been
showed in a more powerful way.Except for the climax
other scenes were very light and no proper punch
dialogue.Its my personal opinion.

Regards,

HABEEB
--- Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The movie became a hit even before release. The
> movie has got 100%
> opening for almost all prints released worldwide. It
> grossed Rs 1.70
> crores just on advance booking. And now that it has
> above average
> reports, its definitely going to end up as a mega
> blockbuster!
>
> All this for the Tamil version.
>
> sai
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "taurus8_0"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Whats the response on the Movie SIVAJI?Most of the
> websites have
> > reported positive reviews , but what is the
> reaction of the FANS?Some
> people say , the movie carries mixed reports.
> >
> > They say, comeday , songs and Mottai rajini
> scene(climax) are the
> > highlights of the movie while Editing , Rajini
> Intro , Punch
> Dialogues (Not Much) and Fight sequences along with
> the plot are a big
> let down.On the whole , they say movie dusnt live up
> to its
> EXPECTATIONS.

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.