thnx. m looking 4 newyork & ghanan clips... he cud ve rendered newyork song in
all shows & made every audience njoyed  :-(   .....yeah rehman is cute n cool &
trimmed his hair. i feel he could appear in more stylish sunglasses, even its 4
safeguarding eyes 4m fireowrks... blaaze makes me 2 think ;-) is he american in
his style with shots, cap all dat stuff........ when i see those stage set in
every show with cris-cross steel angles (heavy metal) & heavy lights suspending
4m above... jus sunglasses not enuf but every1 in stage has to wear helmets  ;-)

"m.sundar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Hi guys,
I've uploaded some of today's concert photos in this link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sundar.m/ARRahmanInNewYork
Check out cool photos of our boss ;-)
I havent added title for many photos.. Will probably do it when i get
up in the morning.. Or somebody can help me with that by writing in my
comments section..

Slideshow:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sundar.m/ARRahmanInNewYork/photo#s5076919795090789234

Regards