:-)

  thnx. but i wud ask u all who had shared their collections 4m abroad soon
after d concert...... u can ve a good sleep & share d same next afternoon...
cud understand ur excitement.... but its going to take considerable amount of
time to transfer all contents 4m mc to url...... & u all ll b damn tired to
this immediately..... felt not 2 strain dat much........

superstarksa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          I got back from the New York show a couple of hours ago.

Nassau Coliseum rocked today. The whole concert went off very
smoothly. The acoustics were awesome,
save for some feedback in a few occasions. ARR sported a cool pair of
dark glasses while singing most of his numbers. The whole audi seemed
to be shouting for Sivaji and Vaaji started soon after. Hariharan was
his usual exuberant self, shaking his leg for Vaaji.

An incomplete list of numbers that were performed (in full or in part
and in no particular order):

01. Sahara
02. Adhiradi
03. Sivaji Righta
04. Vaaji Vaaji
05. New York Nagaram
06. Rang De Basanti
07. Roobaroo
08. Masti ki Paatshaala
09. Sanda kozhi / Kabhi neem neem
10. Roja Jaaneman
11. Kehna hi kya
12. Maa Tuje Salaam
13. Saarigamey
14. Humma Humma
15. Dil se re
16. Chaiyya Chaiyya / Thaiyya Thaiyya
17. Mayya Mayya
18. Nelloori Nerajana (Telugu version of Kurukku siruthavale)
19. Pray for me Brother
20. Dum dara dum dara mast mast
21. Ay Hairathe
22. Ramta Jogi

I shall post a complete list after I get some sleep and freshen up in
the morning.

It's 4:20 am here, but I cannot sleep at all. So I decided to upload
the photographs from my camera.

Here they are (some of them, at least):

http://picasaweb.google.com/anantha/ARRahmanTheThirdDimensionalTourNYLeg

Thanks,