s absolutely.. GREAT music.. outstanding composition. same music is used
when rajni gets down from the vehicle during the first scene

On 6/18/07, Naresh gramni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  how can you accept negative reviews for such a well made movie
and its a total rubbish what he has given about bgm that guy must be anti
rajni or something like that
for those who have not seen the movie check this out

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y2T-H_y45KU
the bgm starts at 1:19 when the name of the movie is shown

first the title is shown in old style (since it is in the name of an old
veteran actor) then it breaks and the new style of sivaji comes exactly on
1:19 there starts our boss's work .

that bgm itself made us to stand on our feet
even the music comes in the newly polished title of rajni is composed by
arr

*"RAMESH b.j KRISHNAN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 I objective is to know the other side of the comments.
You must not only go with the side provides positive boosting articles.

*|| V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 I'm confused a bit here... How some Rubbish article could be a MUST
READ??

*"RAMESH b.j KRISHNAN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 Hi all,

Please read this article regarding Sivaji... (MUST READ)
http://content.msn.co.in/Contribute/Entertainment/UCStory2749.htm

---------------------------Article Content------------------------
Sivajeeee....zzzzz
-by K S
Manohar<http://content.msn.co.in/contribute/Authorprofile.aspx?Id=YzIzYTQxZjItZTQzOC00ZmI4LTk4OTMtZWJiNDYyNDUxNDk5>Monday,
 June 18, 2007
 *This story has been read 393 times.*

Sivaji,
 Three hours plus of mind numbing rubbish, nerve jangling music and a
background score that would'nt look out of place in one of those unending
SUN TV weepy serials.......
What more one can say about this most hyped about, forget-soon-as-you see
tribute to the so called "super star".
Thought this would be another Chandramukhi, where if you manage to sit
through the first 20 minutes, the story takes an interesting and gripping
turn.
Here there is no story to take a turn, in the first place and some song
sequence looks like a straight lift from one of T Rajenders masala movie,
with garish costumes, over the top sets and extras flapping their stryofoam
wings.
Out of a possible 5 stars for rating this boreathon gets a big zilch!!!

---------------------End Of
Article------------------------------------------------------

REgards,

*@ **RAMESH b.j KRISHNAN*
.
_._,___

 *" *The *search* is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -
Get the free Yahoo!
toolbar<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48226/*http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php>and
 rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click
here<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_webmessenger/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php>

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top
picks<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48220/*http://tv.yahoo.com/>on Yahoo! TV.