I am not sure if I was hearing things but this is what happened :)
Hariharan was all set to leave the stage after the unplugged session
and (i think aye Hairathey). thats when ARR started playing something
on the grand piano and hariharan turned behind and Arr said "Oru
telungu paatu" (one telugu song). the next thing i heard ARR say
was "enakaaga" (for me).   :)

i could have perceived the entire episode in a wrong way... but it
seemed like a impromptu decision to have that song then.

Regards
Karthik

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Judging by what Rano and I could make of the audience reaction
moving around different parts of the venue, no one was groaning about
songs in a particular language. Sure, the Tamil crowd went berserk
when Sivaji came on, but I don't think the so-called Hindi audience
minded it or vice versa when many original Tamil numbers were
performed in Hindi. It's unlikely Hari was surprised at performing in
Telugu since the same song had already been performed at two or three
earlier concerts on this tour.

Magic.