Are you kidding me???
I was at the same show and did you see the energy levels of the
crowd and performers there??
Come on.. how can you compare every concert with LA and dubai shows?
They were big grand shows and supposed to be like that
and ARR specially wanted to make this stream of shows just to play his
recent hits and to satisy many ppl waiting for him.
One cannot expect to include all the big singers in all the concerts
as each artists schedules are sooo different and soo tight..
Do you expect Sankar mahadevan, udit, spb, asha bhonsle to
cancel all their appointments and go for a tour for a month?
All at once?
I donno what problem you see there.. but the show as I see is
as best as I can imagine to be.
Smaller stage? what will ARR do for that?? He atleast did a show
at DC.. am happy for that.. forget abut size and shape of the place.
What do yu mean by ARR is just standing there... what else yu expect
him to do? He composed it.. he made music sheets and made everyone
play.. hes a composer.. you cannot expect him to comeout and dance
vigourously.
I am surprised there are ppl who are dissappointed by the show..
that too after hearing Ghanan ghanan new version too
Its okay.. take it easy!

Raghu