Rediff though tries to giv news properly........ sometimes bluffs... like d
one false news abt rahman in baraatis in ash-abhi wedding.... when no other
media mentioned a word abt arr in AA galAttA, rediff the only famous false
media... & if it is abt news related to south.... something happens to them...
donno why this chronic allergy...... i cld notice certain sections not on
positive note......... it does not care to censor some non-sense comments by
readers.... to me rediff is there 4 readers, only to kick cock fight.....
rediff is d one most bothered abt GURU movie in tamil ;-) it gave reviews first
as not much appealing in tamil...... when it had to give its first review abt
hindi guru... its something for producers & audience in south to take d
movie....... they took time first to give reviews for tamil guru than hindi
guru...... idhukku pAEru thAn kOzhuppu.....!!!  Very recently it has given new
name 4 vijay yesudas as naresh iyer in reference 2 d image for
 newyork show review......

naztitude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Married to a muslim businessman!!??? wat rubbish!! there is no
mention whatsoever!!
The closest sources/interviews from boss himself reveal that his
sister was very ill and doctors lost hope.This took him closer to
some saintly person who through prayers helped healing of arr's
sister.Rahman accepted Islam henceforth.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "murali ramakrishnan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >hai friends,
> >
> >what mr.anandan wants to convey in the lines , please reply who
married
> >Muslim business man and was that the reason for his conversion,do
let me
> >know.
>
> >anandan says The family embraced Islam after Sekhar's death and
his
> >"widow's marriage" to a Muslim businessman
> >
> >murali
> >
> >>From: "Ranjith K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> >>Subject: [arr] 'Rahman's music doesn't seduce immediately'
> >>Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:58:59 +0530
> >>
> >>http://www.rediff.com/movies/2007/jun/14rahman1.htm
> >>
> >>'Filmnews' Anandan, a well-known publicist, remembered in an
interview
> >>some
> >>years ago how Rahman was initiated into the world of films while
he was
> >>still a toddler and was called Dilip Kumar. The family embraced
Islam
> >>after
> >>Sekhar's death and his widow's marriage to a Muslim businessman.
> >>
> >>Anandan remembered Rahman going to the film studios with his
father Sekhar
> >>who was an assistant music director in Malayalam films.
> >>
> >>'Once a music director overheard the four-year-old trying out a
tune on a
> >>harmonium,' Anandan said. 'He quickly spread a cloth over the
keys.
> >>Undaunted, the child repeated the tune, this time running his
fingers
> >>confidently over the cloth. Who would have thought then that the
boy would
> >>scale such heights?'
> >>
> >>Rahman says he has a simple explanation for his success. "I
believe that
> >>every individual, even an atom, can move only with the will of
God," he
> >>offers. "I don't take credit for doing all this. If I did, then
I would
> >>fall
> >>flat."
> >>
> >>--
> >>regards,
> >>ranjith

> >Get Married in 2007. Join Shaadi.com FREE!
> >http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=mhottag

> Get Married in 2007. Join Shaadi.com FREE!
> http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=mhottag

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.