dude,

Most of them have the files already. Thats the reason for the response.
Chill out ;)

Gomzy

On 6/21/07, limit_finish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi everybody,
Happy Thoughts

I have uploaded the Airtel Jingle(Video) of A. R. Rahman. But
very few people have downloaded it. I think other persons are no
intrested in it. It means they are not A. R. Rahman fans. I want the
the with every A. R. Rahman fans.
I have 5 different signature tunes of A. R. Rahman of World Space
and some video ADs of A. R. Rahman. But I am not satisfied with the
responce. I will upload those also. But nobody is ready to download it.
Then why should I spend money to upload it.
If anybody want this reply this.
Again the link for Airtel Video is
http://rapidshare.com/files/38120718/Airtel_Jingle_-_A._R._Rahman.mpg
Happy Thoughts