SIVAJI is already a reply to EVERYONE. I haven't heard criticisms
from anyone except dumb HJ fans. If you guys watched the movie, ull
know who the true kings are: ARR MD of Style, Rajini Actor of Style,
and Shankar Director of Style! I hope Shankar now realizes that
Anniyan is the worst mistake he ever did. Imagine if ARR was given
the amazing an amazing opportunity like in Anniyan. He would've
defintely rocked, well he rocks now with sivaji. Enjoy dont talk
about other MDs here. Now I am totally convinced: There is only one
musical king now and thats ARR. No if, buts, or ands. period.

_______________Ready for the edge of your seat?