In addition to those mentioned by gops, i am also looking for the following
cds. Please send me a personal mail if anyone is is willing to sell me
their/spare copy (original only, used and combos are fine) or if anyone can
give me some pointers to where i can get them (in india preferably). Thanks
in advance.

Hindi
-------
Chor Chor