Though I agree to the point that he copies ARR style and a few of his
compositions, we can't simply blame HJ.

RHTDM failure was nothing to do with HJ. It was not presented properly to
Hindi audience. Or they chose a wrong story to be remade. Minnale songs are
awesome. No questions!

I personally don't like HJ.  I like Vidhyasagar & Bhardhwaj songs than HJ.
When Ghajini songs were released, I just wanted to hate it without even
listening. I loved talking something bad about those songs. But at the end,
HJ became the winner. 'Oru Maalai Ila Veyil', is one of my all time
favorites.

I don't want to comment about Hindi Ghajini. There might be various reasons
behind choosing ARR. ARR did 'Kadhalukku Mariyadhai' Hindi version. It did
sound good. And Tamil version had its own peculiarity.

Many movies go flop in the BO. We can't blame MD for that. 12B, Lesa Lesa
had good songs. But they did not well in the BO.

As you all know, this is true in case of ARR too. We get frustrated when the
movie fails inspite of having good music. Due to this, good songs go
unnoticed. Recent eg. SOK.

Kankalal Kaithu Sei
En Swasa Katre
Swades
Bose
Kannathil Muthamittal

What happened in 80s & 90s?. There were only 4 main singers. SPB, Yesudas,
Chitra, & Janaki. Arr changed everything after 'Roja'. Now there are so many
singers. We get to hear different voices. Think about the amount of singers,
players & MDs (Ranjit Barot, Sridhar, Prakash, HJ, Rehana, ...) he has
produced. That's what matters a lot. Being a sole winner, does do good for
longer duration. So competition is good!

BTW, I am happy to see ARR composing Ghajini coz we can get one more good
album. If HJ had been chosen, he would have just dubbed Tamil songs to
Hindi. But now we can expect an album that's going to be different from the
original. So it's good us!

More music!

Kalimuthu