From: Rahmaniac™ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 21 June, 2007 10:12:00 AM
Subject: [arr] RAHMANIA--Haunting Music Bits of A.R.Rahman

      My Dear Rahmaniacs,
I have been thinking about this so many days...and atlast putting into action
>From today onwards I am going to give one/more haunting music bit of
>A.R.Rahman every day in this thread...Hope everyone will like this.
Especially this is much helpful for the people with mp3 mobiles, where they can
keep these as their ring tones or alarm tones..
Here is the public shared folder for the same
I named the folder as RAHMANIA

http://www.esnips. com/web/RAHMANIA /

you can use firebug to extract the download link of those files or any other
tool which shows the file path..

as of now, I am giving download paths of the two bits which I have uploaded
Columbus guitar bit
http://www.esnips. com/nsdoc/ 702f6e72- 6d94-484d- 9beb-5907016a87a
c/?id=1182400139 830

Iruvar guitar flute bit
http://www.esnips. com/nsdoc/ cb13a18a- 9fb7-423a- b85a-9b923f9adad
8/?id=1182400563 061

Already There is one of my 4shared folder for some ARR stuff..
http://rahmaniac. 4shared.com/
password:jan6

    ~~Rahmaniac™ SURESH~~

  The DELETE button on Yahoo! Mail is unhappy. Know why?

 The DELETE button on Yahoo! Mail is unhappy. Know why?