wen will the audio be released?

Bhagavathi mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah i have also seen the video.on TV 9.i m waiting for this release because it
will be rahmans first bengali release..asking more....now if it would have been
released in all Indian languages then it would be more great and arr would have
created another record..hope he does this in the future..waiting anxiously for
its release..

Sirish Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      yes I have seen this yesterday...infact on TV9 the telugu channel.., they
were telecatsing the vdo..
  the vidoe is same, but ARR  sing in Telugu....
  may be he sang the other versions too......
  Hey gopal throw some light on this....

  Regards
  Sirish

  On 6/26/07, arr_raghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             Halo
Check this link
Taj Anthem will be in 6 languages
http://musicyogi.com/asp/musicDetails.asp?albId=ALB6166

1. One Love - Ek Mohabbat (Hindi)
2. One Love - Kaadal Onru Allava (Tamil)
3. One Love - Pranayam Onnu (Malyalam)
4. One Love - Prema Okkatega (Telugu)
5. One Love - Premavu Illi Onde (Kannada)
6. One Love - Bhalobasha Ek Hoye  (Bengali)

Raghu

--
Friendship is not about finding the right person, but creating the right
relationship.

Sirish Musician.

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Click here