different thing is.... forgot 2 mention rehman there in dat video.... hope u
have latest flash player 9 or 10 installed from adobe.com & 4 some videos it
also happen to me... try out this link below... dont click on the video...
instead try to click link near d plus sign with words "WATCH VIDEO HERE" below
dat green color link.... if not clear ur browser cache... delete all temp
internet files & cookies & refresh it & try again.. if not restart ur pc after
refreshing........

  http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=shauk+hai+rahman

manikandan gangadhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          The first link(different thing) is not opening.Can u
send it again pls.
--- Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi mayahgr
>
> :) found 2 vdeos...... one entirely different
> thing & one short 4m movie.... time being njoy 4m
> here... rehman is gr8.........
>

> http://youtube.com/watch?v=k1vAu0c96yY (different
> thing)
>

> http://youtube.com/watch?v=7undnAarw7A (movie
> version)
>

> mayahgr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> Sirish- I have tried every outlet here.
> From the big ones [HMV,
> Virgin megastores] to the high street shops in the
> desi areas and
> none of them have it. I am not someone for piracy
> but this track is a
> masterpiece and it's a shame it didn't come out with
> the original
> Guru Soundtrack. I have the 2-disc GURU DVD so I was
> able to rip it
> off the DVD but couldn't get rid of the fire
> crackling bits and
> voices which kind of ruins the beauty of this
> superior track. I don't
> think I have the patience to hang around and wait
> for Sony to put
> their act together and make simultaneous releases
> world wide. It's
> not even available on iTunes and I doubt it will be
> for obvious
> reasons.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Sirish
> Musician"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Guyzz a request not to upload .. since "shauk hai"
> is on sonymusic,
> poeple
> > will surely get the stock.. So guys try to buy the
> CD instaed of
> asking...
> >
> > Regards
> > Sirish..
> >

> > On 6/24/07, mayahgr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Can someone share the full song with us? I
> haven't been able to
> track
> > > down a CD from the UK. pleeaaasseeee ??? I
> REALLY want to listen
> to the
> > > whole song....please
> > >

> > --
> > Friendship is not about finding the right person,
> but creating the
> right
> > relationship.
> > Its not how much we care in the beginning, but how
> much we care
> till the
> > end".
> >
> > Sirish Musician.

> (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures
list.

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/