From: Mohamed Yaseer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:26:37 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Blaze's RAP for Super star.....

  Am sorry...Actually it was four weeks before the film was
released..BlaaZe himself told me that..Was with BlaaZe before he leaves to
USA for A.R Rahman's USA and Canada tour.. He played the song in his
laptop...It was two weeks before Sivaji was released and he told that the
song was recorded two weeks back..So, altogether four weeks before the movie
is released...That' s why it wasn't in the CD...

ARR was indeed busy for the concerts..Even BlaaZe himself can't believe
that ARR wanted to record a track when the movie will be released
soon...Thankfully everyhting turned out great..

Mohamed Yaseer