Suresh,, thnx man for letting us know abt this.. I too am a collector of ARR
stuffs...

swastiksuresh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Hi,
Friends,

 Let me introduce myself.

 I am suresh at Chennai and great fan of ARR, using collect his works
 right from Roja.

 Coming to the point ............ most of you might be knowing this..
 Guru - Maniratnam's film's tamil version movie is available now from
 Moserbear. DVD - Rs.37/- only. check it out.

 Apartfrom that i read an article written by a well known Tamil
 writer "Charu Nivethita' about ARR's Music in Guru.

 http://www.charuonline.com/kp233.html

 another article about 'prey for me brother'

 http://www.charuonline.com/kp238.html

 (Warning: The article is in Tamil.:-)

 - Suresh

  With Best Regards,