tried it in google language tools...
  it seems to be porttugal....
  the auto translation  is quite bad, but i guess this is what it means:
  "I placed this foto in my blog. later i came back and commented"
  there are more bits in the translation, which did nt make sense!!

  try out for urself in google language tools :)

  Aravind

Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  hi frnds

  if  it is arabic i could ve understood bcus i do not know any other lang.
except arabic.. ;) sorry to kid... pls help what is d comment given by  some
viewer on recent arr mp3 album inlay scan post...  in  picasa....... comments
copied below.... given by dat user.... is this french or spanish... some1
help........... is he asking to visit his site ? or wat else.. :(

  oie eu coloquei sua foto no meu flog espero q nao ache ruim, depois visita la
e comenta abraço o endereço é

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

  http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com

and lay it on us.