I did not take offense :) ... I realised the quality part of it was
not high after a single listening... The point is, i did not listen to
it before posting the link; did not have speakers or headphones
then...but as you yourself said, this s a clearer version of the low
quality song; thats should be better than low quality :)

Balakrishnan

http://www.4shared.com/file/18338788/6972f8a2/Taj_Anthem_Audio_.html?s=1