very gud work

keep it up

----- Original Message ----
From: kctdrummer dhinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 14 May, 2007 1:59:48 PM
Subject: [arr] One of my works in Fruity Loops - Plz give feedback

Hi guys,

A big hi to all ARR fans... its been a very long long time since i mailed to
the group and this time its with a purpose... I have uploaded an mp3 file at:-

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 29125767/ Robotic.mp3. html

Its one of my works in fruity loops. I did it for my college dance team for
their theme robotic dance... Kindly listen to it and give your valuable
feedback so that i can improve...

Between i would like to mention that i am doing my 4th grade music theory from
ABRSM and learning piano too... For me music is divine and A.R.RAHMAN is
GOD.... This comes from the bottom of my heart or soul rather.... His music has
always intrigued me and inspired me to listen more, learn more, try more, and
TRY to create more!!!

Long live ARR and even longer his music....... ......... ......... .........

  With Luv,

   A.DHINESH

"Let the passion for music be ever-lasting"

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php