On my way to work today I heard the Kannada version of Kulu Valiley from Muthu.
It was the same instrumentation and even the singer was Udit Narayan. This must
be another copy like all those different versions of Mukabla in Hindi. Anyone
has any idea what the name of the Kannada movie is?

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: