Hi krish,

  thanks for ur reply but i am still getting the following error.

  The file you're attempting to access from a free MediaMax account exceeds the
single-file limit of 10MB.
  To access this file, please ask the account owner to upgrade the account.
There are no file size limitations on Premium, Elite, or Professional plans.
  Copy this link to send to your friend to upgrade the account

  regards
  aman

krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Once the site is up, i think, link will be okay.

Rgds
Krishna

  On 6/29/07, amans_2000_2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:            Hi Krishna,

I belive still the link is not working.
(http://www.mediamax.com/crishna3/Hosted/ARR/ARR%20FLUTE%20MAGIC.rar )
Pls check and provide me updated link ASAP

Amanullah.S

> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Nearly after an year, I have again uploaded some beautiful flute
> >
> pieces<http://www.mediamax.com/Switchboard.aspx?
path=crishna3/FileManager# >(exactly
> > 100). These were extracted from the films BGM's also. So, I
would
> > like to thank those who uploaded the voiceless HQ BGMs. Not but
the
> least
> > our own ARR and who can forget the creator of these NAVEEN.
> >

> > Happy Listening
> >
> > Krishna:)

Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it just makes the climbing
easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but only for the stronger back. -
A. R. Rahman.

Got a little couch potato?