Hello Rahil,
One Love is the Album name and contains the Taj Anthem in various Indian
Languages. *Cheers*

On 7/4/07, Rahil Ahamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  hai guy's:
         anybody help me i had a big confusion between one love album and
taj anthem both are same or different plz help by rahil

*Arun KB Ganesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 Not sure about whether its available in shops Gomzy .. since I ordered it
from Musicyogi.com <http://musicyogi.com/> .

Kannada version - Its AR in the lead... :-)) [ I can see the smile on
your face]

For Malayalam - Its Naresh Iyer in the lead ... AR in the background doing
"jhoom jhoom..." , doesnt word any of the Mal lyrix.

On 7/3/07, Gomtesh Upadhye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    Arun,
>
> What about the kannada version? and is it available in stores already?
>

>  On 7/3/07, Arun KB Ganesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >
> >   Got my copy today morning... was hoping to hear AR sing in Malayalam
> > - dissapointed that he's not lent his voice for the Mal version ...
> > anyways, a OK album.. Could've had variants in music too, not just
> > lyrix... my opinion..
> >
> > Coming to the Malayalam lyrics .. wonder who wrote it.. sounds
> > "dramatic"!
> >
> > Rating :
> > Song : 8.5 / 10
> > Overall Album : 5 / 10
> >

> --
> Regards
>
> Gomtesh V Upadhye
>
> Cell     : +91 988 675 3639
>
> E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger.
Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

--
Abdullah