Just heard the Bengali Song..... Naresh Iyer have sung it...... it goes well...

Muktak Kanjilal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Who wrote the Bengali
lyrics??? In the CD it is written that A R Rahman and Raqeeb.. But I think it
is not possible.... Why haven't they credited the original lyricist??? And can
u tell me who sang the Bengali one??

Sreejith Nair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       i think malayalam lyrics is by
Rajeev Alunkal ...recent edition of vellinakshathram magazine said so ....is he
not credited?

Arun KB Ganesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       Got my copy today morning...
was hoping to hear AR sing in Malayalam - dissapointed that he's not lent his
voice for the Mal version ...
anyways, a OK album.. Could've had variants in music too, not just lyrix... my
opinion..

Coming to the Malayalam lyrics .. wonder who wrote it.. sounds "dramatic"!

Rating :
Song : 8.5 / 10
Overall Album : 5 / 10

  Building a website is a piece of cake.