Yes, Raasathi is simple.

Porale Ponnu Thayee by Swarnalatha in Karuthamma is a simple composition with
greater Impacts.

----- Original Message ----
From: rufuswilliam.A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2007 5:51:01 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: What is the simplest song of ARR??

The Simplest song to me is "Rasathi ... " from Thiruda Thiruda...
It had just 5 tracks (Male Voice, Female Voice, Male Chorus Group, Female
Chorus group and a bass guitar... )

It is a simply made great song...
Few more simple songs are "enna enna" from Udhaya, Tenaliku ellam bayam from
tenali, nila kaikirathu (pathos) Indra. and lot more...

arr_raghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
I guess..
Deen Isai Maalai must be ARR's simplest..
cannot become simpler.. but that is non-film pre-roja era.
adimancha from tamil tajmahal is another filmy simple..

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, ramu srini <ramvas_1991@ ...> wrote:

> guys,
> have u al listened to YENTHEN VAANIL from kadhal virus??????? ?
thats a beautiful n one of the simplest songs of ARR.there r
many..vellai pookkal is too gud....

> karthik327 <karthik327@ ...> wrote:
> In my opinion, the simplest song of arr is vellai
pookal....simple
> music, simple lyrics..but overall the effect is awesome....
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "arr_raghu" <arr_raghu@>
> wrote:
> >
> > ARR produced sooo many songs in every possible genre in 15 yrs.
> > Every song of ARR is very specially structured, orchestrized,
> > or carefully crafted.
> > But, At this point am wondering what is the simplest song of ARR.
> > Simplest, I dont mean less instruments or small in length or
> > easy to hum or bad song...
> > Forget about Veerapandi, dilsere and athiradhi..even
> > Chinni Aasai,...tu hi re, en kaadhale, raasaathi, nila kaigurathu,
> > dheemi dheemi, anarkali..and bolo guru are soo complex either with
> > tune or vocals or chorus or something else.
> > I cd not answer myself about which is the simplest of ARR songs?
> >
> > What is it?
> > it cannot be anbendra, uslampatti or oo vennila.
> > Any ideas???
> > Raghu
> >

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger.
Download Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/ download. php

... A Rufus William
Say Hello to me @ Mobile # (0091) 98408 27176

 Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make
the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor
is attitude