Read this movie review, u might get the clue :-
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?cid=2429

Sandeep Mody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    but why he refused....any body
knws...

 On 7/5/07, Mahendran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      Thank God, Arr not work
for Thullal

Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi,
I saw one Interview with Tamil film director Praveen kanth( Rakshakan,Star,Jodi
fame) in KTV on 4/07/07.When asked about why ARR refused to score in his new
film Thullal , Praveen kanth said
" I do have good raport with ARR and still good friends, I would like to
mention that ARR is not a man who work for MONEY,FAME,FRIENDS REFERALS. He is
man who is completly dedicated to GOD and work for god."

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

---------------------------------
 Need a vacation?  Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

 Yogi B & Natchatra Official Fanclub
Msn ID : ranggi_boyz@ hotmail.com
Yahoo ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it just makes the climbing
easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but only for the stronger back.

when goin is very tough , tough get goin...

Yogi B & Natchatra Official Fanclub
Msn ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.