i didnt mean no one should expect anything. go ahead and expect but
thats not the only reason people are in this community. expecting is
a good thing because that means you trust the person.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "rufuswilliam.A"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi, u seem to talk sensibly... but to be i think we expect
something more... from ARR and thats why we talk about ATM. or else
why then hell we are the fans of ARR and why the hell we need to be
a part of this community...

>   Everytime Sachin walks in with a bat we expect him score a big
innings...
>   Everytime ARR composes for a movies we expect his score for BGM
to something different. And only those expections project their
greatness to the outside world.  we have just drafted or penned our
expectations... and i am sure that ARR is going to exceed our
expections by miles. (just like what he did for SOK or Sivaji in the
recent times)... i feel nothing wrong in penning our thoughts...

>   I apologise if I had hurt anyone...
>
> tanyaagha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           I'm an avid listener of Rahman's and I never put any
expectation into
> his music. If I expect something, then where is the fun in that?
Let
> him surprise us! He is the professional, although the idea of
> suggestions was a noble one, in my opinion, I'd rather leave it to
> him. Rahman was the one to break all expectations. If we want
another
> Athiradee, just by asking for it, will we know what it is going to
> sound like? Athiradee is surely stylish but for me so Chaiyya
Chaiyya
> and listening to Athiradee alone i could never expect a chaiyya to
> come next. And for all we know, he could have quite possibly
broken
> our expectations! which is very likely by the way.
>
> One last thought, i believe the song picturizations have already
> started, no?
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Shah Navas G"
> <navasisalways@> wrote:
> >
> > Though the customer has every right to give suggestions or
demand
> the
> > producer, it is ultimately the producer/creator who decides,
simply
> > because he knows it best! And more so in creative and abstract
> > products like music.
> >
> > If you want Rahman to do your kind of music, doesn't that defeat
the
> > whole purpose of being Rahman?
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, kamal hassan <rahman_sur@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > that's a good one swaminathan...
> > > creativity must not be limited to the customers (fans)
> > > need. the fella that limits himself to the needs of
> > > the customer is a businessman, but not an artist.
> > >
> > > arr started his carrier with no fans. his creativity
> > > and ability is the one that made him to this point.
> > >

> > > from,
> > > suresh
> > >

> > > --- Swaminathan Sivaramakrishnan <swamisiva@>

that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and
deepening it. That factor is attitude