Well, that was a rare treat!! One version is completely western with guitars &
drums and the other version is completely indian classical with flute, santoor
& tabla !! That's a r r for you!!!

  BTW Indian version is really magical!!

  Thank you so much for this mate!!

  Regards,
  Vishwesh.

limit_finish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> As I promised I have uploaded WORLDSPACE SIGNATURE TUNE No.1 &
> all the fans. I will surely upload more signature tunes very soon.
> But a very serious issue is there about TAJ MAHAL. I think every
> ARR fan
> should vote for TAJ mahal.
> I suggest if you don't mind. Everyone who download the tune
> should
> give 10 votes to TAJ MAHAL. It's not compulsary but mind it will A
> RAHMAN also wants you to vote for TAJ MAHAL. So think that A R
RAHMAN
> is telling you to vote for TAJ MAHAL.
> To vote for TAJ MAHAL sms TAJ to 4567.
> My Mobile No. 09923970627. If u want any more details about
> signature tunes. As I will not everytime available on net.
> The link for download is
> http://rapidshare.com/files/40355291/Signature_Tune_1.mp3
> http://rapidshare.com/files/40357023/Signature_Tune_2.mp3
> Please vote for TAJ. Only 4 days remainig

  .

  " The search is more important than the destination "

  - a r rahman -

Got a little couch potato?