I think its my special simple song " mangalayam  " form " Saathiya "

>> bcoz of  O N  L Y background voice of A R Rahman.

ARR_santosh

On 7/4/07, arr_raghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  ARR produced sooo many songs in every possible genre in 15 yrs.
Every song of ARR is very specially structured, orchestrized,
or carefully crafted.
But, At this point am wondering what is the simplest song of ARR.
Simplest, I dont mean less instruments or small in length or
easy to hum or bad song...
Forget about Veerapandi, dilsere and athiradhi..even
Chinni Aasai,...tu hi re, en kaadhale, raasaathi, nila kaigurathu,
dheemi dheemi, anarkali..and bolo guru are soo complex either with
tune or vocals or chorus or something else.
I cd not answer myself about which is the simplest of ARR songs?

What is it?
it cannot be anbendra, uslampatti or oo vennila.
Any ideas???
Raghu