My Dear Rahmanians,

  Greetings from Farthaze.

  Why can not we discuss about this new comer Pianist, Whos is seeking our help
to achieve his dream of becoming a Successful Pianist of World Music(Rahman
Sir).

  If our Boss give chance I thing that will be a great thing.

  what you say.. My dear(Rahmans) Dears.

  Thanks,

      i am an eigth grade pianist and also a carnatic musician.......(now i
am doing my atcl(a degree in trinity college).........i have also
completed grade 4 in theory(now i am doing my sixth grade in theory)
please offer me a chance as a keyboardist...........

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download
Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php