did doli sajake songs were use in star or reverse???????????
which one composed first??

On 7/7/07, sriram natarajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I think the director was very mad at the boss for not putting new tunes
for his star film....Our boss did almost all the songs from hindi which he
had already done ad translated in tamil......Like Asa Dosa,Thom
song...etc....from then itself it stared a clash with him &
praveenkanth......
On 7/5/07, Mahendran <zesty2us2000@ yahoo.com<http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
wrote: Thank God, Arr not work for Thullal

*Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com <http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>*wrote:

Hi,
I saw one Interview with Tamil film director Praveen kanth(
Rakshakan,Star, Jodi fame) in KTV on 4/07/07.When asked about why ARR
refused to score in his new film Thullal , Praveen kanth said
" I do have good raport with ARR and still good friends, I would like to
mention that ARR is not a man who work for MONEY,FAME,FRIENDS REFERALS. He
is man who is completly dedicated to GOD and work for god."

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

*
* *Sriram.N*

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger.
Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

--
Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it just makes the climbing
easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but only for the stronger

when goin is very tough , tough get goin...