My mistake...its from the movie Vetri (Tamil) @ Vasu (Telegu) n its not by ARR,
instead its by HJ.....The tune is actually the theme music for the
movie...Inspired from ARR? You tell me...hehehehe

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  i would
greatly appreciate if someone could clarify my doubt. i m splitting my head (:)
for the past two hours to figure the movie that owns this sample piece
(attached in this mail) tuned by ARR.

i heard this small bit somewhere and i know that it belongs to ARR for sure.
so, plz hear the mp3 and let me know which movie the song belong to.. m having
it in my tip of my tongue but it fails to hit my mind :-(

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.