hi
 Arr rahman makes it good,But unfortunately iam unable to download
that file its not opening ,can you up load it in someother uploader
sites

Arun
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, bhaji bhadran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hai Nour,
>
>   thanks soo much friend for your kind effort taken for all of the
Rahman Fans... Really appreciate your kind effort for the trailerrr
tooooooooooooooo B|H.

http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/87949b/b/4/h/575e9b0c1d325f59/j/97682