omg! da tunes are out of this world!!! 10x alot!!! but if the voices can be
removed and if we can have just pure great music it would be wonderful!!!
cansome1 rip the voices? pls...
  10x

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          new link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/h7nggn

maddy: the signature tune 1 edited version is available in the link. its my
ringtone now!

  On 7/8/07, maddy maddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            The tunes really
Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any suggestions for a MP3 Cutter software so that i
could cut out the voice?????????/

--- Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> great share.. awesome tunes. i really appreciate ur
> effort to share them.
> the guitar version rocks. i would love to have
> hindhusthani version. plz
> share other versions asap!
>
> those who havent downloaded them, do so asap.. these
> tunes should be in
> everyone's collection. m going to set the signature
> tune1 as my ringtone
> right now!
>
> On 7/7/07, limit_finish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi friends,
> > I came back with another signature tune. This is
> the 3rd
> > signature tune & I want to share this with you.
> But downloading of
> > signature tune 1 & 2 is very poor. Very few people
> have downloaded this
> > tune. I feel very bad when I saw only 35 downloads
> in the whole ARR
> > world. I think everyone should download this tune.
> I will upload more
> > tunes as early as possible.
> > My Mobile No. 09923970627. If u want any more
> details about
> > signature tunes. As I will not everytime available
> on net.
> > The link for download is

http://rapidshare.com/files/40355291/Signature_Tune_1.mp3

http://rapidshare.com/files/40357023/Signature_Tune_2.mp3

http://rapidshare.com/files/41505969/Signature_Tune_3.mp3

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All
New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?