Hi Amith.

Udit was asked and spoke only about his first national award and his
memories of working with Rahman. In that he also tried to explain his
analysis of Rahman recording at night. Since the question was not
about his first assignment with ARR, he probably did not specify his
Tamil songs which rightly came before Lagaan.

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Amith Chandhran"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Udit's very first recording for AR should be Kuchi Kuchi Rakkamma
in Hindi,
> and Kaathalikkum in Tamil. If I'm correct.
>
> On 7/7/07, Dinesh Vaidya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   I just finished listening to an interview programme on Vividh
Bharati