Dear All,

I had the great oppurtunity to meet Rahman uncle once again on the
10th Jul'07 in Chennai./ He had come to bless my western guru Sri
Sadha's son on his wedding reception. I had the oppurtunity to perform
a concert that day. I did take photos with ARR uncle and was very
happy.

However ARR uncle came in to the hall as we were packing the board and
so did not get the great oppurtunity of him seeing me play live. Any
way many great things happened in my life after i met him and took
photo in Narada Gana Sabha and like that i am sure i have got myself
charged up to get best things to come.

Rgds and love to all of you.
Sathya