I have heard that, Rahman had done 90% of the Background music for
DrohKaal (year 1993) . But it was lost due to his computer crash. My
guess is that, he may have sung some bit songs for the movie.

BTW, Drohkaal was really a good movie with a hard hitting story from
Govind Nihalani who later did 'Thakshak'. It gave me goosebumps b/w  all
those masala cinemas in those years. A must watch :)

Avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, parichay bhattacharya