seems kadhir is concentrating in Art Direction as he is a art director
before becoming a director as he has designed the title for tamil
film"Tajmahal" directed by bharathiraja.

i remember that he has come for anna'a b'day celebration in his home thru
Gopal's mail when he was there to give the cheque.i am not sure on it.

murali

>From: Kumaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [arr] ANY NEWS ABT dIRECTOR kHADHIR?
>Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
>

>Sadly no. It seems that he has still not returned from hibernation.
>I miss his combo with ARR.
>
>Hakkeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  HI
>
>  I had posted same query erlier but I dint get any
>  reply.If anybody can update plz ?
>
>  Kind regards,
>  Hakkeem.A
>  (I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )

>  Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
>Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
>  http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

>Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
>Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!
>Games.

Spice up your IM conversations. New, colorful and animated emoticons. Get
chatting! http://server1.msn.co.in/SP05/emoticons/