imagine ARR in gautam's movies. it will be a hit combo, much better
than Gautam-HJ combo. But i feel gautam keeps repeating the same
things over and over again. Thats his minus point.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, $*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> i feel there is something wrong in this news...
>
>   i dont understand why gautam will go in for rahman,when
everythin is going well between gautam and harris...

> karthik keyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>             Gautham is directing a new movie with new faces. our
boss is the MD for this movie.Thrisha is also in this crew.sure this
will be a great success.lets wait for this treat.